There are many classifications out there That helps in determining people’s personalities ,however, the type A and type B classification is the most famous one due to its high accuracy.
This classification divides people into type As, type Bs and other types like Type C and D but the most famous ones are the A the B. below is all what you need to know about these types:
Type A Personality
The following are the characteristics of the type A personality
- Type A’s has got a severe sense of time urgency. They are always running and can hardly relax. If they sat without doing something useful they may end up feeling guilty
- Type A’s are over achievers, they usually get themselves involved in many different unrelated activities and perform well in them all.
- Type A’s biggest problem is stress, they are usually overwhelmed by the amount of tasks they have to do. These tasks are usually a huge list that they planned for themselves.
- Type A is usually competitive and has a high challenging spirit.
- Type B personality is almost the opposite of Type A.
This type of person is relaxed by nature and has no sense of time urgency
- Type Bs have got no problems relaxing or sitting without doing anything
- Type Bs may delay the work they have to the last moment and they usually don’t get stressed that easily.
- Type B could be an achiever too but his lack of sense of time urgency helps him much in not feeling stressed while doing his tasks.